These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan and any disputes will be decided only by the Pakistani courts.
You must be over 18 years of age to register with TazaMart.pk and it should be ensured that the details you provide are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Password and security
While registering for the use of TazaMart.pk, you will be asked to create a password. This must password must be kept confidential and shouldn’t be shared with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. You should inform us immediately, if you suspect or if you know that someone else knows your password.
If TazaMart.pk has reason to believe that there is likely to be a misuse or breach of security of the TazaMart.pk site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The TazaMart Loyalty Program recognizes and rewards its registered users. The use of the Program constitutes the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
You will be awarded 1 point for every Rs.100 that you spend and these points can be redeemed in future purchases that you make through www.TazaMart.pk
Loyalty Program Terms
- In order to earn points, user has to be registered on www.TazaMart.pk
- Every customer is automatically registered into Loyalty Points program upon completing the online registration process
- All TazaMart Loyalty Points issued will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Any points earned but not redeemed within this period will expire automatically.
- No TazaMart Loyalty Points are available when ordering over the phone, email, or messaging (WhatsApp/Text message)
- We reserve the right to withdraw this program at any time without prior notice
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this program without prior notice
- TazaMart Loyalty Points are non-transferable
- TazaMart Loyalty Program is maintained for the benefit and participation of individual members only. Only individuals are eligible for TazaMart Loyalty Program, and each member may maintain only one account. Duplicate accounts will be subject to cancellation.
- B2B orders are not eligible for reward points
- Points will not be redeemable against discounted/promotional items
- Points can be earned only be earned on products available at regular prices. No points will be earned against products available on discount
TazaMart.pk retains the right to change, amend or update these Terms and Conditions. You will be notified about any changes by any of the following ways:
- Via the e-mail provided by you
- Via a suitable announcement on TazaMart.pk
Our services do not include provision of computer/mobile phone, internet access or other necessary equipment required to use TazaMart.pk. We shall not be liable for any phone call, internet or any other cost incurred.
The content of TazaMart.pk is protected by intellectual property rights.
Provided that you keep intact all and any copyright notices, you may, for personal non-commercial use:
- Retrieve and display the content of TazaMart.pk on a device
- Store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- Print one copy of such content.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on TazaMart.pk without written permission from us.
You may not use TazaMart.pk for any of the following purposes:
(i) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
(ii) gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
(iii) interfering with any other person’s use of TazaMart.pk
(iv) breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
(v) interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to TazaMart.pk
(vi) disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
(vii) transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
TazaMart reserve the right to refuse to post material on the website or to remove material already posted on TazaMart.pk.
You will indemnify TazaMart against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of TazaMart.pk site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of TazaMart.pk by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of TazaMart.pk by you.
Availability of TazaMart.pk
Although the management of TazaMart.pk have high ambitions to provide you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at TazaMart.pk will meet all your requirements. The management of TazaMart.pk cannot guarantee that the service will be free of fault. If a fault occurs in the service, you should report it to Customer Service or by email, and we will try our very best to resolve the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to TazaMart.pk may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. TazaMart.pk will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
TazaMart.pk’s right to suspend or cancel registration
At our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, TazaMart.pk may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate action.
By informing us in written form, you have the option at all times to cancel this agreement. You must stop using TazaMart.pk if you want to cancel the agreement.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use TazaMart.pk shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
You must bear the risks that are linked with the use of the Internet as TazaMart.pk is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees.
If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content on TazaMart.pk, we will attempt to correct those inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the TazaMart.pk site.
Third Party Websites
As a facility to our customers, TazaMart.pk includes links to other web sites/material, and these are beyond our control. We don’t take responsibility for content on Web pages outside the TazaMart.pk site.
TazaMart.pk may contain ad space on the site. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to make sure that content submitted to include on TazaMart.pk complies with relevant laws and codes. Tazaart will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertisement material.
If you access TazaMart.pk from outside Pakistan, you do so on your own discretion and you are responsible for compliance with local laws as we makes no promise that content on Tazamart.pk is appropriate or available for use in areas outside Pakistan, and accessing Tazamart.pk from regions where its content is illegal or unlawful.
Under these Terms and Conditions, any of your rights may not be assigned, sub-licensed or otherwise transferred to anyone else.
In case if any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain in full effect and will not be affected by the invalidity of that particular provision.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and TazaMart.pk ignores that, TazaMart.pk will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where there is a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
TazaMart.pk shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
We do our best to provide accurate and reliable information but we bear no responsibility in case of an error that you may come across. Shall you find any discrepancy, please report at [email protected] and we will take care of it at our earliest. TazaMart is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by information available on TazaMart.pk. Images and prices of products listed on TazaMart.pk maybe modified or discontinued without prior notice.